Your Life Matters Empowerment Alliance selects their Board of Directors based on the following criteria:
- Availability to meet on the first Wednesday of the month for Board of Directors meetings,
- Skills to execute in a timely manner for the required position (s)he has applied for,
- Fulfill the requirements as a Your Life Matters Empowerment Alliance membership for the Board of Directors,
- Complete a background check,
- Complete the interview process, which includes submitting a professional headshot and short biography of self for site administrator to place on Your Life Matters Empowerment Alliance website,
- Professional courtesy toward others,
- Have a desire to work with kids of all ages and even adults who have been or are being bullied.
The following people have completed and met this criteria and the Board of Directors Selection Committee is proud to welcome the current Your Life Matters Empowerment Alliance Board of Directors to our family and to serve our community in the prevention and eradicating bullying throughout not only the Roanoke Valley of Virginia but also across the state (and eventually the country and world).